Hours – Days closed
(last admission 16:30)
(except national holidays, then closed next non-holiday)
- Year End and New Year’s holidays
- Exhibit changes
Closed；However, Grounds, Restaurant and Gift Shop remain open
Admission fee may vary for each exhibition. Check below for the current exhibitions at the time of your visit.
Joseph Cornell: Collage & Montage
March 23 － June 16, 2019
June 22 － September 13, 2019
Sculptures by Painters (working title)
September 14 － December 8, 2019
- …Rate per person for groups of 20 or more
- …Rate for persons with a disability pass (the same discounted price applies for one accompanying care-giver for each disability pass holder)
- College students includes vocational and preparatory school students
- For students and seniors over 65, discounts require identification such as a Student ID, passport or driver's license.
- Admission for a special exhibition also includes viewing of the permanent collection galleries
- If you wish to leave once and then reenter the Museum the same day, have your admission ticket stub stamped with the day’s date before you leave the Museum to show at the reception desk when you reenter.
- From February 19, 2019 admission to the grounds is free
631 Sakado, Sakura, Chiba Pref. 285-8505 JAPAN