- 9:30-17:00 (last admission 16:30)
- Mondays (except national holidays, then closed next non-holiday)
- New Year’s holiday, exhibit changes
Admission fee varies for each exhibition. Please check the "Calendar"
- - College students= include vocational and preparatory school students
- - For students, please present a student ID; for seniors over 65, please present a passport, driver's license or other ID to prove age.
- - If you wish to re-enter the museum, please present the date-stamped ticket stub of the day at the reception desk. For stamps, please ask at the reception desk before you exit the museum.
- College students and older 200yen (Visitors to the Gardens only)
*Admission is free for Museum ticket holders and visitors with disability pass.
For further information, please check the Nature trail.
Please cooperate with the following to ensure that all visitors enjoy their viewing experience and artworks are preserved for future generations.
- Please do not touch the artworks. Dirt and oil from hands may cause problems that cannot be restored.
- Photographing and videotaping without permission are prohibited.
- Please use lockers for large belongings to prevent accidental damage to artworks.
- Please leave umbrellas at the umbrella stands.
- Please refrain from drinking beverages and eating foods in the building.
- We may refuse entry to the museum of individuals under the influence of alcohol.
- Please refrain from speaking on cell phones.
- No smoking inside the building.
- Please hold the hands of small children while viewing and explain the museum rules of etiquette to them.
- When taking notes, please use pencils or mechanical pencils instead of pens.
- Please be quiet in the museum and do not speak loudly or make sounds that trouble other visitors.
- Please do not run in the galleries as it may injure others or damage artwork.