To ensure the comfort and convenience of all visitors, we provide the following facilities.
Facilities and Fixtures
With the exception of a few places on the Nature Trail, there are barrier-free slopes on almost all walkways in the Museum and Grounds. There are also elevators in the Museum. Note that because most of the paths and roads around the grounds have a gentle slope, people in wheelchairs should be accompanied by a care-giver.
- Parking lot: There are spaces that accommodate wheelchair use (five spaces)
- Restrooms: There are wheelchair accessible restrooms at three locations (1st floor of the Museum, next to the square on the Grounds, on the Garden terrace) and two with a diaper-changing stand (1st floor of the Museum, next to the square).
- A private room for feeding babies is available inside of the Museum. Please ask at the reception desk.
- Wheelchairs (free rental): Three are available at the ticket stand / three inside the Museum (for indoor use)
- Baby carriages (free rental): Two in the Museum (for indoor use)
- Text versions of the Audio Guide are available
*Reservations cannot be made for parking spaces, wheelchairs or baby carriages
Free admission for disability pass holders and one care-giver for each.
About Service Dogs
Visitors may enter the facilities including the Restaurant with guide dogs, hearing dogs or mobility service dogs. (*Pets other than service dogs are not permitted to enter the Garden and Museum.)
Available in the Museum 1st-floor (¥100 return type)
Free wireless LAN (Wi-Fi) is available in the Museum facilities
There is AED equipment in the Museum
First Aid Space
A First Aid Space is located on the 1st floor of the Museum. Request use of the space at the front reception desk if you suddenly feel ill or for nursing babies.